Undertaking an environmental impact assessment (EIA) can aid you in understanding your site’s environmental assets, help you to anticipate and avoid potential problems, and, ultimately, provide evidence that you are creating a sustainable development.
At Aquaterra we have extensive experience in conducting all components of EIAs. As technical experts, we are equipped to provide early advice on whether an EIA is likely to be required, optimise the EIA process, enhance planning outcomes and deliver business advantage throughout the development process life cycle.
Our services aid a range of sectors, including residential developers, transport infrastructure and the commercial sector.
Our services include:
- Contaminated land assessment
- Ecological assessment
- Soil, air and water assessment
- Environmental consents and planning applications
- Environmental site supervision
- Pollution monitoring
- Geographic information systems
- Hydrology and hydrogeology
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- Geological services
- Noise and vibration surveys and assessments
- Waste management
- Screening and scoping studies