At Aquaterra, our driving force is the protection of human health and the environment.
We help clients to understand ground-related risk so that the most appropriate risk management measures can be determined and the potential liabilities associated with the land identified.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive range of site investigation techniques, both intrusive and non-intrusive
- Reviews of environmental data
- Environmental Impact Assessments, Risk Assessments and Contaminated Land Assessments
- Design and management of remediation schemes including materials and waste management
- Development of a conceptual site model
- Quantitative assessment if required, including toxicological and human health risk assessments
- Pragmatic approach to determining mitigation measures
- Validation reporting